Millet M Hike UpShoes
Millet M Hike Up
Light and extremely breathable, the HIKE UP M hiking shoes are ideal to tackle mountain trails when the weather is warm and sunny. Their excellent flexible Vibram® FELL RUNNING sole has a good grip to hold you steady when going up or down, while the mesh upper allows the air to flow keeping your feet ventilated. Strong enough for rocky terrain, these trekking shoes have a light, but efficient protective toe guard at the front. With a modern style, the HIKE UP M hiking shoes offer ideal comfort and stability for your summer tours.
VIBRAM®The Vibram® brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsole. We use several Vibram® outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Low-cut engineered aerated mesh upper freeing up the ankle
- Vibram® Fell Running sole offering lightness and excellent adherence
- Double density midsole with shank to avoid unwanted twisting
- Hygienic anatomical thermoformed EVA insole
- PU toe protection
- Engineered mesh upper is abrasion resistant and breathable
- Polyester lacing help provide the right fit.
- Very comfortable shape
- Drop: 12mm
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : No
- More than 40% responsible fabric : No
- More than 70% responsible fabric : No
- Solvent-free assembly : No
- vegan : No
- Main Fabrics : HIGH TENACITY ENGINEERED MESH
- Outer sole : VIBRAM FELL RUNNING
- Insole : THERMOFORMED ANATOMICAL INSOLE
- 280 g
- Trail running