Millet Elevation Trilogy GTX®Shoes
Millet Elevation Trilogy GTX®
Created in celebration of Millet’s 100 year anniversary, the Elevation Trilogy Gore-tex is an enhanced version of our original Elevation boot. Perfect for summer mountaineering, the Elevation Trilogy features an innovative tough upper fabric that incorporates Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyurethane (like Dyneema®) that has allowed us to lighten the boot without compromising on robustness. Waterproof GoreTex® and warm Duratherm® lining for sub-zero temperatures together offer a high level of protection: a boot tested and approved in the mountains, promoting lightweight motion and grip. This is a versatile semi-rigid boot for hybrid crampon use that offers unrivalled comfort on alpine hikes or climbs.
Dyneema®Dyneema® is one of the lightest, strongest fibers around. We use it for reinforcement purposes, in a 210 denier polyamide fabric.
VIBRAM®The Vibram® brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsole. We use several Vibram® outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Upper material in Dyneema and Polyamide is highly abrasion resistant
- Precise, high-grip Vibram® MULAZ outsole, designed for mountaineers
- Double density midsole with shank to avoid unwanted twisting
- Top Comfort insole provides a maximum level of anatomical comfort
- Rubber stone guard
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- Anti-slip self-locking laces
- Comfortable fit, semi-rigid support
- Compatible with semi-automatic crampons
- Very comfortable interior with extra padding around the ankle
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : No
- More than 40% responsible fabric : No
- More than 70% responsible fabric : No
- Solvent-free assembly : No
- vegan : No
- Main Fabrics : DYNEEMA® & NYLON HIGH RESISTANT UPPER
- Outer sole : VIBRAM MULAZ
- Insole : TOP COMFORT INSOLE
- 1280 g