Vidda Pro Jacket has been designed in the same spirit as Vidda/Barents Pro trousers, and with its robust features and durable G-1000 Eco it is perfect for trekking, bushcraft and other demanding outdoor activities, all year round. It has a generous, adjustable hood and no less than eight practical pockets. Smart gear loops in the front pockets let you attach a knife, gloves or other equipment close at hand.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco that ventilates well.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Chest pockets with flaps and vertical, zippered openings.
- Bellows pockets with flaps and extra, zippered openings at the sides.
- Gear loops to attach a knife etc. close at hand.
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
Back length: 82 cm
Weight: 850 g
Weight reference: in size M
Model height: 189 cm
Model wears size: M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 8
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)