Warmly padded, hardwearing winter jacket that is ready to accompany you both in everyday life and on winter outings into the forest or on the ski slopes. The design is simple with an adjustable hood and spacious chest and hand pockets. Its durable G-1000 Eco fabric stops cold winds and the synthetic padding offers extra warmth without any unnecessary extra weight. Buttoned cuffs and drawcord adjustment at the hem.
- Durable, wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- Synthetic insulation made from recycled polyester.
- Two-way zipper with a protective flap and press buttons at the top and bottom.
- Chest pockets and inside pocket, all with zippers.
- Spacious hand pockets with press buttons.
Article number: F84128
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Insulating, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
Back length: 77 cm
Weight: 1275 g
Weight reference: in size M
Model height: 186 cm
Model wears size: M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 5
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Phone pocket