Expedition Pack Down Hoodie is a lightweight, flexible hooded down jacket for winter activities. Perfect as a reinforcement garment on top of or under a shell jacket, and easy to pack into a backpack – or its own pocket – when it isn’t being used. Padded with one layer of ethically produced down in stitch-through channels, with synthetic insulation over the shoulders for extra resistance against pressure and moisture. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
- Lightweight outer fabric and lining in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders.
- Adjustable hood with classic details.
- Two hand pockets and an inside pocket, all with zippers.
Article number: F86122
Features: Insulating, Lightweight, Packable, Packs into self
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled, Traceable down
Back length: 68 cm
Weight: 435 g
Weight reference: in size S
Model height: 177 cm
Model wears size: S
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
Closing: One-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)