Deuter Up StockholmDaypacksBackpacks
Deuter Up Stockholm. The UP Stockholm offers enough space for everything you need for a day at the office, university or leisure. Thanks to the neat division and the U-Zip opening, all things are within easy reach. In addition, the backpack, thanks to padded front and bottom, always stays in shape. Thus, he offers a good overview of all things.
The UP Stockholm is environmentally conscious when out and about in the city.
Because it fulfills the functions of a city backpack and provides a great contribution to the environment with its resource-saving production. On the one hand, the UP Stockholm is made of recycled materials – from approx. 35 PET bottles (0.5 liters). All materials are produced according to the bluesign® standard. On the other hand, the consumption of water and crude oil in the manufacturing process is significantly reduced.
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Removable sternum belt
- Removable waist belt
- Two side outer pockets
- Zipped front compartment
- Contact back system
- 100% recycled PET material
- bluesign® product
- PFAS free
- Green Button certified product
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 500D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.