Deuter Stepout 22Backpacks
Deuter Stepout 22. Featuring perforated, ergonomically formed shoulder straps and with the reduced contact surface of deuter’s Airstripes back system, the Stepout’s stand-out qualities are ventilation and carry comfort. A roll-top opening (with extra space), cell phone pocket at the side against the back and stretch side pockets allow speedy access to important items. Inside there is a document pouch, laptop sleeve and water bottle sleeve for more organized packing. The PFC-free fabric of this Green Button-certified bluesign® product is made from 100% recycled PET bottles (26 x 0.5-liter bottles) and according to bluesign® standards.
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Stretch side pockets
- Document compartment
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Key clip
- Carrying handle
- Removable waist belt
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Can be rolled up to save space
- Main compartment with multi-purpose organizational pockets for school documents and tablet
- Inside water bottle holder
- Airstripes System
- Roll top closure for volume expansion
- Folder-sized main compartment keeps load close to the body’s centre of gravity
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
- Carbon neutral product
- 100% recycled PET material
- PFAS free
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
All fabrics are 100% recycled and manufactured according to the bluesign® standard.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.