Deuter Gravity Expedition 45+Backpacks
Deuter Gravity Expedition 45+. The years of experience and extreme demands of our expedition professionals Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner, Dominik Müller and Kazuya Hiraide were the basis for the minimalist, highly functional Gravity Expedition with bluesign® certified main material. The lightweight backpack can be slimmed down even further by removing the Delrin® U-frame or backpack lid if needed. The Light back system is also stripped down to the essentials while allowing you to carry heavy loads comfortably. The extra-light hip fins are also equipped with gear loop, Ice Clipper loop and zippered pocket.
- Delrin® U-frames
- Height adjustable lid
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Ski carry system
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Removal backpack lid
- Load adjustment straps
- Two ice axe holders
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Lite System
- PFAS free
600D PES bluesign®
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.