Deuter Aircontact Lite 35+10 SLBackpacks
Deuter Aircontact Lite 35+10 SL. This lightweight trekking backpack for ambitious long-distance undertakings features our VariQuick back length adjustment and ECL hip fins for a snug, comfortable fit and highly efficient load transfer. The Aircontact Lite full-contact back system made of open cell foam with a ventilation channel generates noticeably effective breathability and allows space to ease the strain on the spine. The result: superb balance between comfort and light weight for long days on the trail.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- Perfect load distribution through the X-frame
- Padded hip belt
- VariQuick System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Lid compartment
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Removal backpack lid
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- snug hip fins
- PFAS free