Deuter Aircontact Core 65+10 SLBackpacks
Deuter Aircontact Core 65+10 SL. Its superior carry comfort is down to the deuter Aircontact back system with Air Spacer mesh and a large ventilation channel, plus ergonomic ActiveFit shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap. The Y-shaped frame, mobile hip fins and ergonomic lumbar pad combine to distribute the load effectively. A full-length, J-shaped zipper on the front makes contents easy to locate lower down in the main compartment. While large, detachable hip fin pockets (3 L) provide extra storage and keep items within reach. A zip-out 1.5-liter bottle holster also lets you hydrate on the move.
- Adjustable sternum belt
- VariSlide System
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Pole holder
- Load adjustment straps
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Removal backpack lid
- Height adjustable lid
- Material loops on front & lid
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Outer pockets (3)
- Air Spacer Mesh – Back-friendly spacer fabric
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Spindrift collar
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- Aircontact System
- PFAS free
500D TEXTURED PA
235 D REC PA PLAIN bluesign®
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.