For thermal supremacy at base camp on the most demanding expeditions, this mountaineer's sleeping bag is filled with no less than 1300g of gray goose down, ensuring a comfort-level temperature among the lowest on the market. For nights in extreme conditions and sub-zero temperatures near the two poles, it delivers unmatched thermal comfort with a wider shape so you can sleep with your gear. To let you stay focused on essentials at -40°C, the down is K-DRY™ hydrophobic treated and the bag's build is fully 3D, to maximize insulation and durably withstand the wet.
- wider expedition shape, to sleep clothed with your gear
- k dry™ hydrophobic goose down fill
- ripstop nylon shell: tough, lightweight, water-repellent
- 3d build for enhanced loft
- side half zip with double anti-cold flap
- preshaped hood with drawcord / shoulder collar / inside pocket
- waterproof compression sack
- total length : 225 cm
- shoulder width : 85 cm
- foot width : 50 cm
- volume after packing : 15l
- comfort temperature : -17°c
- limit comfort temperature : -25°c
- extreme temperature : -50°c
- comfort temperature : down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- limit comfort temperature : between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- extreme temperature : the temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- main fabrics :n30d 353t ripstop // dwr // 100% polyamide
- other fabrics : 90/10 grey goose down + c0 wr rds fp 850 // fill power 850 // 100% goose down