MILLET’s latest advance in sleeping bags for mountaineers: an innovative unit weighing under 600g, devoted to big-wall bivouacs and extreme high-mountain disciplines. Offering the best bulk-to-weight ratio, it delivers the unrivaled cold-fighting thermal experience of gray goose down, given a hydrophobic finish to withstand the onslaught of wet. The first sleeping bag to be conceptualized around MILLET’s ingenious Bivy Warm System™, it lets you remove just your arms from the bag – thus providing thermal comfort when still, and mobility while preparing meals.
- kdry™ hydrophobic goose down fill
- ripstop nylon 7d shell: rugged, lightweight, water repellent
- side 3/4 zip with anti-cold flap
- bivy warm system to remove right arm from bag and be active, but stay warm
- preshaped hood with tightener / shoulder collar / inside pocket
- waterproof compression sack
- this product is a “long”(lg) size : total length = 220 cm
- also exists in size « regular »(rg) : mic1109
- total length : 220 cm
- shoulder width : 80 cm
- foot width : 50 cm
- volume after packing : 4,5l
- comfort temperature : 2°c
- limit comfort temperature : -4°c
- extreme temperature : -21°c
- comfort temperature : down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- limit comfort temperature : between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- extreme temperature : the temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- main fabrics :n/7d 250×250 // dwr // 100% polyamide
- other fabrics : 90/10 grey goose down + c0 wr rds fp 850 // fill power 850 // 100% goose down
- 995 gr