DryedgeThe DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products’ seams are heat-sealed.
Low ImpactLOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Regular FitClose fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Comfortable and protective shape
- Waterproof and breathable DRYEDGE™ membrane
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Light nylon lining for enhanced comfort
- Central fastening with waterproof zip
- Adjustable fixed hood
- 2 handwarmer flap pockets
- 1 interior zipped pocket
- Hem adjustable with drawstring
- Elasticated cuffs
- All seams thermoweld
- Zipped ventilation under the arms
- Responsible fabric : Yes
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Yes
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : DRYEDGE RECYCLED MECHANICAL STRETCH 2L // 54% Polyester – 46% Recycled Polyester // Breathability : 10 000 g/m²/24h ; Waterproofness : 10 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free Teflon EcoElite™
- 500 g