Active FitClose fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Made in our own factoryThis product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
Schoeller®Schoeller® Keprotec® is made of high quality material. This fabric utilizes Kevlar, an fiber that is stronger than steel at equal weight: Schoeller garments offer outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance.
Teflon EcoEliteTeflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
- Active Fit
- Schoeller® reinforcement
- X.C.S. 200™ Fabric
- Pre-shaped knees with Schoeller® reinforcements
- Dual Tech™ stretch construction with targeted heat input zones for insulation and comfort
- Adjustable belt and belt loops
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped openings at the cuffs
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Yes
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : X.C.S. 200 // 92% Polyamide – 8% Elastane // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free Teflon EcoElite™
- Reinforcement : SCHOELLER® DYNAMIC REINFORCEMENT // 60% Polyamide – 31% Polyester – 9% Elastane // Breathability : 15 000 g/m²/24h ; DWR Water-repellent treatment
- 420 g