Millet Summit 200 XCS PantTrousers
Millet Summit 200 XCS Pant
Designed to take on the elements and form a barrier against the wind, these active stretch trousers are ideal for 3-season mountain climbing and multiple cold-weather activities. Designed for all serious alpine excursions and those who climb on a regular basis, these SUMMIT 200 XCS technical trousers keep you insulated from the cold thanks to their warm, brushed interior, which is structured to wick moisture swiftly away from your body and keep you in the comfort zone. In terms of rocks and ridges, the maximum wear-resistance of the knees is very welcome. These are fully reinforced with SCHOELLER® DYNAMIC™ which has the advantage of giving you durability and toughness without compromising on flexibility. For sports hikes, climbing or mountaineering, these softshell trousers are comfortably stretchy with great freedom of movement as well as benefiting from a preformed, fitted design for reducing restrictions as much as possible while you are up in the mountains. The zipped ankles on these mountaineering trousers are designed for you to slip them on easily over boots and for precision on the slopes.
Active FitClose fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Made in our own factoryThis product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
Schoeller®Schoeller® Keprotec® is made of high quality material. This fabric utilizes Kevlar, an fiber that is stronger than steel at equal weight: Schoeller garments offer outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance.
Teflon EcoEliteTeflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
- Active Fit
- Schoeller® reinforcement
- X.C.S. 200™ Fabric
- Pre-shaped knees with Schoeller® reinforcements
- Dual Tech™ stretch construction with targeted heat input zones for insulation and comfort
- Adjustable belt and belt loops
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped openings at the cuffs
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Yes
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : X.C.S. 200 // 92% Polyamide – 8% Elastane // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free Teflon EcoElite™
- Reinforcement : SCHOELLER® DYNAMIC REINFORCEMENT // 60% Polyamide – 31% Polyester – 9% Elastane // Breathability : 15 000 g/m²/24h ; DWR Water-repellent treatment
- 420 g