GORE-TEX® productsGORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
Made in EuropeThis label guarantees that your product is designed at our French HQ and manufactured in Europe.
Made in our own factoryThis product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
- Comfortable and protective shape
- The sleeves are made of 3L GORE-TEX for enhanced durability
- The body is made of light GORE-TEX Paclite®
- Bodymapped two-material construction
- Central fastening with waterproof zip
- Full ergonomic hood, 3D adjustable with elastic cord, integrated visor with holding cable.
- 2 high pockets with waterproof zips
- Hem adjustable with elasticated drawstring and cord lock
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- All seams thermoweld
- Underarm ventilation with waterproof double-slider zip
- Responsible fabric : Yes
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : No
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : GORE-TEX ORCAN PACLITE® RECYCLED 2,5L // 100% Recycled Polyester // Breathability : RET < 9m².Pa/W ; Waterproofness : 28 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Other fabrics : GORE-TEX PLAIN 3L // 100% Polyamide // Breathability : RET < 9m².Pa/W ; Waterproofness : 28 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment
- 420 g
- Ski touring