DryedgeThe DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products’ seams are heat-sealed.
K Dry® DownK Dry® Down has a water-repellent finish, so it does not absorb water and remains very light. The finish is PFC Free, to be environmentally kinder, and the RDS label guarantees the animals’ welfare.
Polygiene®Polygiene® technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It uses silver chloride (from recycled silver), an efficient, natural anti-bacterial agent: It guarantees freshness all day and through washing.
- High protection for expeditions
- Warm packable and light down mitt
- Long cuffs
- Coupling clip
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Not concerned
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : RIPSTOP LIGHT // 100% Polyester
- Insulation : K DRY DUCK DOWN NON RDS FP 700 // 80% Duck Down – 20% Feather // Fill power : 700
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining : POLY-BRUSH 100% POLYESTER + POLIYGIENE LINING // 100% Polyester
- Reinforcement : GOATSKIN LEATHER // 100% Goat Leather
- Insert : DRYEDGE INSERT GLOVE // 100% Polyester
- Item treated with Polygiene AT300, an anti-bacterial biocidal treatment, whose active ingredient is silver chloride.
- 252 g
- Freeride skiing