K Dry® DownK Dry® Down has a water-repellent finish, so it does not absorb water and remains very light. The finish is PFC Free, to be environmentally kinder, and the RDS label guarantees the animals’ welfare.
Pertex® QuantumPertex® Quantum and Quantum Pro fabrics are lightweight and packable. Their ripstop structures offer high abrasion resistance, which is even higher in the Pro range. Their water-repellent finish protects wearers against wind and light rain.
Polygiene®Polygiene® technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It uses silver chloride (from recycled silver), an efficient, natural anti-bacterial agent: It guarantees freshness all day and through washing.
- Technical ski glove
- Down filling
- Compactable material
- Lightweight material
- High protection for expeditions
- Thermal mittens
- Long cuffs
- Snap fasteners and compression sack for low volume sotrage
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : No
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : PERTEX® QUANTUM ULTRA LIGHT // 100% Polyamide // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Other fabrics : AMARA (POLYAMIDE HIGH ABRASION RESISTANT) // 50% Polyurethane – 50% Nylon ®
- Insulation : K DRY DUCK DOWN NON RDS FP 700 // 80% Duck Down – 20% Feather // Fill power : 700
- Item treated with Polygiene AT300, an anti-bacterial biocidal treatment, whose active ingredient is silver chloride.
- 160 g