If you are often out and about alone, this compact, especially light cookset is for you. The burner is made from brass and the remaining items from hard anodized aluminum.
The small pot holds about 470 ml and also serves as a lid for its counterpart, which has a capacity of around 985 ml. Both pots have folding handles made of stainless steel. The stand can be transported in the large pot to save space. The folding handle on the flame regulator allows for easy killing of the flame.
- Made of extremely light, hard anodised aluminum
- Pots with with multilayer non-stick coating
- Compact cookset
- Small pot can also be used as lid
- Flame regulator of the burner with fold-away handle for convenient killing of the flame
- Set can be stacked into each other
- Large pot with volume indicator in litre / oz
- With convenient meshbag
- Size packed: ~ W 128 x H 147 mm
- Weight: ~ 430 g
- Capacity: ~ 985 ml, 470 ml