To cope with alpine rigors across 3 seasons (full comfort outdoors) or 4 seasons (in refuges) the COMPOSITE -5 sleeping bag has the perfect profile for mountain hikes and treks, being water repellent and highly compressible in-pack. For the benefit of lightness it opts for SMARTBLEND™ insulation, a blend of 70% K-DRY™ treated natural down plus 4T™ synthetic down, which guarantees efficient warmth during alpine nights, even if you encounter wet conditions. The innovative V baffling prevents thermal bridges. The COMPOSITE -5 sleeping bag has an aluminized chamber coating that reflects heat inwards, like a survival sheet, while wicking sweat away from the body. The 22%-hollow synthetic fibers in the lower section store air and durably resist squashing and ground damp. Available in regular and long versions.
- comfortable mummy shape
- composite™ construction
- tough, water-repellent nylon shell
- mattress hold straps
- 3/4 zip with anti-cold flap / inside pocket
- hood with drawcord / shoulder collar
- compression sack, converts into pillow
- this product is a "long"(lg) size : total length = 230 cm
- also exists in size « regular »(rg) : mic1100
- total length : 230 cm
- shoulder width : 82 cm
- foot width : 55 cm
- volume after packing : 8l
- comfort temperature : 1°c
- limit comfort temperature : -5°c
- extreme temperature : -22°c
- comfort temperature : down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- limit comfort temperature : between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- extreme temperature : the temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- polyamide 40 denier 260 t//100% pa
- polyester 50 denier 300 t ripstop//100% polyester
- down blend (70% duck down 90/10 fill power 700)
- shinsoft 4t fiber