This three-season synthetic-fill sleeping bag, designed for hiking and trekking, manages wet conditions really well. “Under canvas, you often have to deal with condensation,” explains Antoine, product manager. “Moisture can come from the body, but it can also be very wet outside, when it snows or rains. There’s ground moisture, too. Synthetic fill responds well to all these types of moisture.” Other advantages of synthetic fill? Affordability and ease of care: “You can machine-wash a synthetic-fill bag and store it compressed.” Available in six models tailored to you and your activities, the BAIKAL range lets you choose according to the comfort temperatures that suit you. The 1100 REG is a standard size. Tall users should pick the 1100 LONG version
- comfortable mummy shape
- synthetic fill and polyamide shell protect from cold and wet
- double side zip and inside anti-cold flap / inside pocket
- hood with drawcord
- left or right hand zip, combinable
- this product is a "regular"(rg) size : total length = 215 cm
- also exists in size « long »(lg) : mic1073
- total length : 215 cm
- shoulder width : 75 cm
- foot width : 45 cm
- volume after packing : 8,5l
- comfort temperature : 5°c
- limit comfort temperature : 0°c
- extreme temperature : -16°c
- comfort temperature : down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- limit comfort temperature : between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- extreme temperature : the temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- polyamide 40 denier 255 t ripstop//100% pa
- polyester 50 denier 300t//100% polyester
- super mix fiber