With a female-specific shape and exclusive color, this women's 3-season sleeping bag with synthetic fill is suitable for cool summer nights and refuge bivies in spring/autumn. It provides warmth and comfort, and responds very well to damp - because even in the tent, you face condensation given off by the body and alpine night-time damp. The insulating polyamide shell contains SUPERMIX™ fill, which is thermal and highly breathable thanks to a smart blend of silicone-coated hollow fibers that repel water while durably trapping air. More affordable and easy care, the LD BAIKAL 1100 is very compressible for lightweight transportation on alpine treks and hikes.
- comfortable mummy shape, female ergonomics
- synthetic fill and polyamide shell protect from cold and wet
- double side zip, inside anti-cold flap / inside pocket
- hood with drawcord
- left zip, combinable
- total length : 205 cm
- shoulder width : 70 cm
- foot width : 40 cm
- volume after packing : 8,5l
- comfort temperature : 5°c
- limit comfort temperature : 0°c
- extreme temperature : -16°c
- comfort temperature : down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- limit comfort temperature : between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- extreme temperature : the temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- polyamide 40 denier 255 t ripstop//100% pa
- polyester 50 denier 300t//100% polyester
- super mix fiber